* All prices are in Australian Dollars
Showing 1–12 of 34 results
White 3D Aboriginal waterhole necklace.
The waterhole rings at different heights represent the flowing of the water from the main source of the waterhole. The links between each waterhole have movement chain links.
White Matte material
Suitable for all Skin Types
- Our Australian handmade bundle removes daily pollutants.
- Reveals a fresher, softer skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and imperfections.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells with Australian Green Clay.
- If you have dry or lacklustre complexion it helps to heal skin properties including hydration.
- Ingredients include Desert Lime, Tea Tree, Lemon Myrtle, Kakadu Plum and Quandong (Australian Native Peach).
This innovative scrub-to-mask formula features Organic Rice and Pineapple Powder to gently exfoliate the skin. Detoxifying Australian Green Clay and natively grown Tea Tree Oil are a dynamic duo to combat oily and blemish-prone skin types, helping to draw out impurities and imperfections. Free from preservatives due to its natural powder form, the product activates instantly once a small amount of water (or toner) is added, forming a lovely silky-textured paste that glides over the skin. Ideal for use as a mask, simply leave on the skin for 5-10 minutes before rinsing off.
A silky serum enriched with hydrating Aloe Vera that absorbs seamlessly, leaving skin refreshed and nourished. We’ve added botanical Australian ingredients Lilli Pilli Extract for its antibacterial and skin healing properties, and Kakadu Plum Extract for its high levels of skin-brightening Vitamin C. Complimented with notes of Australian Lemon Myrtle, Lavender and Sweet Orange.
Kamaral – Season
The season collection acknowledges Aboriginal women (artists) within the Aboriginal communities of Australia.
Artists:Polly Naparulla Wheeler-Bush Plum, Christine Doolan-Wild Flora and Rosemary Pitjara- Bush Yam.Two inside pockets for mobile phone & keys
Tote bag Made in Australia by Hocke Designs